Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Google Analytics

I just wanted a hit counter that could also make a line graph. I don't know how to phrase my next sentence- I've put Google Analytics on this blog, or put this blog through Google Analytics? I've connected the two accounts? I've started using Google Analytics on this blog?

Either way, it's been up about 24 hours. I have one hit. 2 page views. I figured it was me. There is a pie chart that should be entirely one color (for some reason there is a light sliver of blue, probably the outline of the 'wedge', or just there to make me feel better).  But the map (there's a map!) shows it is from:

Pelotas, Brazil.

I didn't even know there was a place called Pelotas at the southern tip of Brazil. I don't know much about Brazil anyways. It is apparently the third most populous city in its state and host to two universities. I am going to think the page view was probably a mistake. Either way, hello world!

No comments:

Post a Comment