Thursday, November 14, 2013

going, going

I spent four, four and half hours at the Uni yesterday, most of it waiting, some of it being shuffled around to various department advisors, a bunch of it making calls to figure out why one advisor told me one thing while the other advisor told me something else.
It was very frustrating, dealing with barely competent paper pushers, and I say this as a barely competent paper pusher myself! Haha! 
(And then I got a parking citation!)
Some people were helpful though, and while I still have a long way to go, I also have only myself to blame for not doing this sooner.  I just had to (and have to continue to) breathe deep and remind myself that it will be worth it. I got a little bit done yesterday and that’s more than the “absolutely nothing” that I got done before that. It’s a small step and it took four hours to take, but its a step, and I have to stop standing still.
*breathe*
*step*

No comments:

Post a Comment