Thursday, October 24, 2013

Where were you? I was knitting.

I've been completely absent- from the blog. I've been in and out of life, it feels like. I tried to update more from the phone, but either it wouldn't work or I'd somehow manage to mess up a previously posted post which would then fail to update. Trying not to make things worse, i lay off completely.
There's been a lot of moves and changes in my life, so it's kind of nice to remind myself I still know how to knit, and I can still manage (sort of) Fair Isle! I'm pretty bad at colorwork, but have so many projects i want to make that will involve colorwork techniques. Tons of mittens, mostly!
A hexipuff was a good practice bit. I made up the pattern as I went. The colors are -slightly- less grody in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment